Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 – Huntington Beach, California
There is a 2 step process to compete at the Central Park Invitational
1. Register: http://www.FinishedResults.com
2. Allocate Entries: http://djbros.com/cpi.html
Entry Fee: $75 per team / per race (Up to 15 runners per race) or $15 per individual. Additional entries may be added for a fee of $6 per additional runner. Please contact Meet Manager and/or Registrar at CPIMeetManager@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Deadline: Schools must confirm entry into this meet no later than October 3, 2019.
- Meet Manager – Steve Knowles email@example.com
- CPI Producer – Don Marion firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks made payable to: FVHS CC/T&F Boosters. 18828 Brookhurst St. PMB 160, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
|Date:||Saturday, October 3rd, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Where:||Central Park, Huntington Beach, CA|
- Parking @ 18100 Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA
- HB Sports Park Directions – $1 Cars Details
- Team Buses will have special parking – Bus Drop off & Parking Details
Course: 3 mile course with grass, dirt, asphalt, hills, and a loop around a lake. Spectators have an excellent view. *** Course Map ***
Sections: There will be two sections (large schools and small schools) based on 2015 CBEDS.
Scoring: Total places of top 5 runners. Tie breakers based on 6th runner. Computerized timing and results will be immediately available on Finished Results
Race Schedule (tentative and subject to change):
|CPI Open Race||8:00 a.m.|
|Boys Varsity – Surfboard Award for 1st||8:30 a.m.||12:30 p.m.|
|Girls Varsity – Surfboard Award for 1st||9:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Boys Jr. Varsity||9:30 a.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Girls Jr. Varsity||10:00 a.m||2:00 p.m.|
|Boys Freshman||10:30 a.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Girls Freshman||11:00 a.m||3:00 p.m.|
|Boys Sophomore||11:30 a.m||3:30 p.m.|
|Girls Sophomore||12:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|Awards: Shortly after each race, Finished Results: Instant!|
- Laser Etched 24″ Surfboards will be Awarded to Teams who place 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
- Laser Etched 24″ Surfboards will be Awarded to Top Varsity Male & Female in both sections
- Top 35 Runners in each race will be awarded our highly coveted Surf City Medals
Open Race: For coaches or others runners (excluding high school athletes), we have added an open race to start at 8:00 am. Entry $15. Register online at http://runsignup.com/CentralParkInvite or Walk on registration begins at 7:15 am. Click Here for Flyer.
For More Local Information: Surf City hotel information and visitor guides can be found at www.surfcityusa.com.
Concessions: Food and T-shirts will be available.
Map of Central Park: Parking available at Central Park Sports Complex Parking Lot, located at 18100 Goldenwest Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. View on Map
Sign Up to Volunteer at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0844a4ae2ea4fb6-central
Video shot by Quiet Machines & edited by www.djbros.com
2019 CPI Top Runners:
Joshua Villasenor – 11 – Foothill Technology – Time of 15:29.338
Past CPI Results:
Click here to Become A Sponsor
Our 2019 Sponsors: