CPI is scheduled for Saturday, October 1st, 2022 – Huntington Beach, California
Click Here to Register at MileSplit CA
- $10 per athlete, $250 max per gender, $500 max per team
- Please limit varsity runners to 10
Please contact Meet Manager at CPIMeetManager@gmail.com or (714) 745-7314 if you have any questions.
Deadline: Schools must confirm entry into this meet no later than September 29, 2021.
- Meet Manager – Steve Knowles – email@example.com – (714) 745-7314
- CPI Producer – Don Marion – firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks made payable to: FVHS CC/T&F Boosters, 18828 Brookhurst St., PMB 160, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
|Time:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Where:||Central Park, Huntington Beach, CA|
- Parking south of the HB Central Park Equestrian Center – Ellis Avenue entrance
- Team Buses will have special parking – Bus Drop off & Parking Details
Course: 3 mile course with grass, dirt, asphalt, hills, and a loop around a lake. Spectators have an excellent view. *** Course Map ***
Sections: There will be two sections (large schools and small schools) based on CBEDS.
Scoring: Total places of top 5 runners. Tie breakers based on 6th runner. Computerized timing and results will be immediately available on Finished Results
Race Schedule (tentative and subject to change):
|CPI Open Race||8:00 a.m.|
|Boys Varsity – Surfboard Award for 1st||8:30 a.m.||12:30 p.m.|
|Girls Varsity – Surfboard Award for 1st||9:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Boys Jr. Varsity||9:30 a.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Girls Jr. Varsity||10:00 a.m||2:00 p.m.|
|Boys Freshman||10:30 a.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Girls Freshman||11:00 a.m||3:00 p.m.|
|Boys Sophomore||11:30 a.m||3:30 p.m.|
|Girls Sophomore||12:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|Awards: Shortly after each race, Finished Results: Instant!|
- Laser Etched 24″ Surfboards will be Awarded to Teams who place 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
- Laser Etched 24″ Surfboards will be Awarded to Top Varsity Male & Female in both sections
- Top 35 Runners in each race will be awarded our highly coveted Surf City Medals
For coaches and others runners, we have added an open race to start at 8:00 am. Entry $15. Register Online or walk on registration begins at 7:00 am. If parking is not available at HB Central Park, there is additional parking available south of the HB Central Park Equestrian Center, Ellis Avenue entrance. (Please do not walk through the Equestrian Center.) See map for details.
For More Local Information: Surf City hotel information and visitor guides can be found at www.surfcityusa.com.
Concessions: Food and T-shirts will be available for purchase.
Video shot by Quiet Machines & edited by www.djbros.com
2021 CPI Top Runners:
Past CPI Results:
Click here to Become A Sponsor
Our 2022 Sponsors